Actions and Detail Panel
Financial Sustainability: Current State - Ballarat
Fri. 31 March 2017, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm AEDT
Registrations for this event have now closed. To enquire about remaining vacancies, please contact email@example.com
To ensure financial sustainability under the NDIS insurance model, service providers' revenue depends on cash-flow from customers rather than the predictable 'block funding' from government. This will require service providers to change and adapt the financial processes within their organisation.
The 'Current State' seminar will assist organisations to focus on current state, including reviewing the implications of the NDIS on current business processes.
- Financial sustainability across the 7 business domains
- Context & environment: Understand your position and performance
- Costing & pricing and sustainability
- Financial governance
- Workforce and financial sustainability
- How to create and use analytical tools (eg. ratios)
Participants involved in this seminar will:
- Demonstrate how to align financial sustainability and business planning
- Describe and determine their current financial environment
- Recognise the importance of financial data
- Able to identify financial resource requirements (eg. net cash position, cash availability)
- Explain how to conduct an external financial analysis exercise
Who should attend:
CEOs, senior managers and staff involved with financial planning to ensure financial sustainability.
*PLEASE CONTACT THE ORGANISER DIRECTLY WITH ANY ACCESSIBILITY REQUIREMENTS*