Actions and Detail Panel
Financial Management for Non-Financial Business Owners
Wed. 8 February 2017, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm AEDT
- Do you find reading Financial Statements a challenge?
- Do you get confused with finance and accounting jargon?
- Do you want to know how to price your products & services?
If yes, then you should attend this one-day workshop specifically designed for non-financial business owners.
This interactive workshop will teach you to analyse your business’ financial performance in a very simplified logical way.
This workshop will help you understand the importance of
- Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement, and Cash-Flow Statement
- The Difference between Profit & Money; Credit & Debit; Finance & Accounting
- Two common finance mistakes made in business with case studies
- Things to consider while pricing your products & services
- Other critical concepts of every Small Business Owner should know.
“I’ve been running my business for 20 years. I found the program incredibly rewarding and helpful. The clarity I got about financial statements was fantastic.”
- Greg Rhodes, Managing Director, Advance Anti-Slip Surfaces P/L, Melbourne (Video testimonial link)
“I couldn’t recommend this program enough for a simple jargon-free interpretation of finance, and how to run your business a lot better. If you have this knowledge, you will have it for life.”
– Louise Lucas, Mortgage Broker, CEO of The Property Education Company (Video testimonial link)
"A must program for anyone starting or managing a business."
- Peter Gray, Small Business Owner, Melbourne (Video testimonial link)