Actions and Detail Panel
Financial Management for Non-Financial Business Owners
Mon. 14 November 2016, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm AEDT
- Do you find reading Financial Statements a challenge?
- Do you get confused with finance and accounting jargon?
- Do you find it hard to understand what your accountant is talking about?
If yes, then you should attend this one-day workshop specifically designed for non-financial business owners.
This interactive workshop will teach you to analyse your business’ financial performance in a very simplified logical way.
This workshop will help you understand the importance of
- Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement
- Basics of Cash-Flow Statement
- The Difference between Profit & Money; Credit & Debit; Finance & Accounting
- Two common finance mistakes made in business with case studies
- Other critical concepts of Small Business Financial Management
In any sport you cannot tell who is winning or losing if you do not know how to read a scoreboard. In business, financial reports are scoreboards. Do you know how to read them?
– Keith Cunningham