Financial Literacy for Indigenous Consumers – Consumer Rentals
The Salvation Army Workshop Hall, Shop 1, 96 Carlton Parade, Port Augusta
1 September 2015
1pm to 3.30pm
2.5 hrs (including afternoon tea)
For additional details about this seminar or the 2015 Community Legal Education Information Sessions please call the Commission on 8111 5593.
Bookings will close 24 August 2015 but may be extended.
When & Where
Legal Services Commission of South Australia
The Legal Services Commission provides a range of legal services to members of the public:
- legal representation to people eligible under criteria set by the Commission in accordance with Section 10(2) of the Act.
- free legal advice and minor legal assistance
- a free duty solicitor service
- a range of online resources and printed publications explaining the law in simple, easy to understand terms
- the Law Handbook Online at www.lsc.sa.gov.au provides plain english language legal information
- an extensive range of legal education programs, many free of charge.