Most managers are held accountable for the bottom line.
Not all managers, however, have a background in finance or accounting and the prospect of managing and justifying financial data, statements and budgets can be overwhelming.
Finance is the language of business and a core competency for managers. Any business that lacks strong financial management is likely to feel the negative impact of ill-considered decisions. Without adequate financial training, managers may minimise or ignore the financial aspects of their role. Those, who lack this fundamental knowledge, will often fail to reach their potential in their careers and risk making disastrous mistakes.
By attending this workshop you will learn to:
- understand and use financial information
- create and interpret financial statements
- analyse profit and loss (P&L) statements
- demystify balance sheets and cash flow statements
- effectively prepare and manage budgets
- improve your financial decision-making.