Festival of Colours, also called Holi is an event where you throw coloured powder over others. A great day out with friends and family! The event will be held at Barwon Park Mansion, 105 Inverleigh Road, Winchelsea VIC 3241. A good part of the day will be spent throwing colours. At regular periods we will alert you to throw the packets of coloured powders.
For best results, come with a white T-Shirt! During the day, we will also feature LIVE music, dance and drama for your entertainment. For the younger ones, we will have jumping castles and kids games. We will also have delicious vegetarian snacks and meals available on site. Come with an empty stomach!
Checkout our Facebook page to see all the photos and fun we had :)
You may wish to buy the colours online. They are priced at $10 for a packet of 3 colours per person. The colour packets will given to you at the venue registration table.Please note the following:
- You will need to buy the colours - 3 packets at $10. At venue each packet costs $5
- You must bring your eventbrite ticket to venue to recieve the preordered colours.
- Car parking on the property is $10/car
- Snacks and food will be available at nominal costs ($5-10) as well.
- No alcohol, drugs, meat or smoking allowed on property
- If you are a business and would like to sponsor the event in anyway, please contact us.
- No refunds are possible once colour packets are sold