San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Festival of Colours, also called Holi is an event where you throw coloured powder over others. A great day out with friends and family! The event will be held at the scenic Hare Krishna Valley located at Bambra. A good part of the day will be spent throwing colours. At regular periods we will alert you to throw the packets of coloured powders.
For best results, come with a white T-Shirt! During the day, we will also feature LIVE music, dance and drama for your entertainment. For the younger ones, we will have jumping castles and kids games. We will also have delicious vegetarian snacks and meals available on site. Come with an empty stomach!
Checkout our Facebook page to see all the photos and fun we had :)
You may wish to buy the colours online. They are priced at $10 for a packet of 3 colours per person. The colour packets will given to you at the venue registration table.
Please note the following:
- You will need to buy the colours - 3 packets at $10. At venue each packet costs $5
- You must bring your eventbrite ticket to venue to recieve the preordered colours.
- Car parking on the property is $10/car
- Snacks and food will be available at nominal costs ($5-10) as well.
- No alcohol, drugs, meat or smoking allowed on property
- If you are a business and would like to sponsor the event in anyway, please contact us.
- No refunds are possible once colour packets are sold
When & Where
Hare Krishna Valley + Hare Krishna Melbourne
Hare Krishna Valley is a farm based on the principles of Eastern spirituality. The residents on the farm practice bhakti-yoga, take efforts to protect and care for the cows, hold regular vegetarian and spiritual retreats and educate people on the importance of Simple Living & High Thinking.
Hare Krishna Melbourne community based in Melbourne have been spearheading the ancient teachings of Bhakti-yoga, vegetarianism and animal protection over the last 40 years. We are located at 197 Danks St, Melbourne.