Actions and Detail Panel
Feedback that doesn't suck! Workshop
Tue. 2 May 2017, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm AEST
Whether you lead teams, projects or ideas…. We all need to have conversations that count to become effective. Yet sometimes it’s outbreaks… not outcomes that stand in the way. Or we just avoid them altogether.
Any of these sound familiar?
- I’m not sure how to tackle the conversation in a productive way
- I would prefer to avoid the conversation than deal with the consequences
- I don’t want to damage the relationship
- I know I could get more from those around me but I’m not sure how
- I’m don’t know how to navigate the conversation when things go south
- There’s no point nothing will change
These one day programs address the above concerns, and work with individuals who want to build their confidence to have the tough conversations…. well. Building trust and respect with their colleagues becomes the result. No matter how tough it is.
It’s about optimizing the productivity of your team and stakeholders through effortless conversations.
In turn this reduces the ‘people noise’ that takes you away from great implementation. It gives you time back as conversations get nipped in the bud and smarter decisions are made as people can talk about the real issues… without damaging trust and respect.
After attending this one day program participants will;
- Become aware of why you avoid or poorly handle tough conversations
- Learn how to structure and approach them
- Become more aware of your style under stress and the impact it has
- Build a plan to self manage during difficult interactions
- Develop techniques to work through the tough moments in conversations
- Start making friends with healthy conflict
- Have fun in the process
Developing the confidence and tools to tackle any conversation well is not as hard as you think.
Look forward to seeing you there.
For any questions - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org