Actions and Detail Panel
Family Meal - Asian Style with Archan Chan
Sun. 25 June 2017, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AEST
We know that bringing the family together for meals can be difficult – who eats what and when. But Archan believes her shared Asian-style menu will have everyone turning up on time! Dishes will include dumplings with various sauces, chicken poached in your own masterstock, stir-fried greens and a delicious egg fried rice. And if that’s not enough to make a happy family, dessert will follow.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.