Family Law & You - 10 September - Webcast: Legal Services Commission
Thursday, 10 September 2015 from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm (ACST)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Do you wish to learn more about family law and the support services available from the Legal Services Commission?
This 10 September event - and the entire 2015 FLIS program - is free to attend and is suitable for the general public, as well as community workers.
The Thursday 10 September free webcast - will be streamed from our live Adelaide information seminar. You can log in via your PC as our virtual guest from 11.30am on the day - and a free test log-in opportunity to optimise your PC setting is also available on Friday 4 September and again on 7 September from 4pm.
For those attending our webcasts it is important to attend at least one test-log in for a problem free connection on the day for our 10 September webcast.
Details will be sent to you shortly regarding the test connections and the Thursday 10 September webinar connection. To register your participation via webcast please visit www.lscsa2015.eventbrite.com.au
For further details on each session please visit www.lsc.sa.gov.au - or call 8111 5593.
Legal Services Commission of South Australia
The Legal Services Commission provides a range of legal services to members of the public:
- legal representation to people eligible under criteria set by the Commission in accordance with Section 10(2) of the Act.
- free legal advice and minor legal assistance
- a free duty solicitor service
- a range of online resources and printed publications explaining the law in simple, easy to understand terms
- the Law Handbook Online at www.lsc.sa.gov.au provides plain english language legal information
- an extensive range of legal education programs, many free of charge.