San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Do you wish to learn more about family law and the support services available from the Legal Services Commission? This 10 September event - and the entire 2015 FLIS program - is free to attend and suitable for the general public as well as community workers.
The 10 September seminar - will be presented on Level 3, 30 Flinders Street in the Commission's Conference Room from 12.30pm to 1.30pm.
The Commssion now also streams these information sessions as webcasts, across metro and regional South Australia allowing more people to access these education sessions via their office or home desktop PCs.
For those attending the free webcasts a prior test log-in is required. To register your participation via webcast please visit www.lscsa2015.eventbrite.com.au
For further details on each session please visit www.lsc.sa.gov.au - or call 8111 5593.
We have reached capacity for this event. If people would like to be included in the post-event resource email of the session notes - please contact the Commission using the link below.
When & Where
Legal Services Commission of South Australia
The Legal Services Commission provides a range of legal services to members of the public:
- legal representation to people eligible under criteria set by the Commission in accordance with Section 10(2) of the Act.
- free legal advice and minor legal assistance
- a free duty solicitor service
- a range of online resources and printed publications explaining the law in simple, easy to understand terms
- the Law Handbook Online at www.lsc.sa.gov.au provides plain english language legal information
- an extensive range of legal education programs, many free of charge.