Starting uni can be a big step. At VU, we provide a huge range of support services for all new students. Come along to our annual Family Information Day on Sunday 19 February to learn how to support your child, parent or friend starting their studies in 2016.
Join us to learn more about:
- adjusting to university life
- the difference between studying at high school and university
- support services available to VU students
- real-life experiences from current students.
You'll also have the opportunity to:
- ask questions about housing, fees, scholarships and anything else
- take a campus tour with our student volunteers
- get to know other members of the VU community over morning tea.