Actions and Detail Panel
Family Friendly Yoga - Wednesdays & Thursdays, 10:45am, Northcote
Wed. 21 December 2016, 10:45 am – 11:45 am AEDT
FAMILY FRIENDLY YOGA
- Build strength, balance and flexibility while reconnecting with the body and breath.
Join us for strong yoga asana (physical postures) and pranayama (breath work) while the kids play with toys, socialise and maybe even join in!
As a yoga and music educator, I have learned that young children learn best through play, and observation, particularly when their carers are close by.
Rather than trying to teach yoga to young kids, it is my belief that we are all better off by simply allowing our kids to be present while we focus on our own yoga practice.
- please avoid bringing prams if possible
- toilets and change tables are available
- mats are provided
- plenty of parking outside the venue
- kids of all ages are welcome
- ticket price covers 1 adult and up to 2 children. As a general guide, the ticket price covers one mat, (kind of like a seat on a plane) so if your child would like to have their own mat space and join in, please consider purchasing a ticket for them. Please contact me if you'd like to bring more than 2 kids. (Depends how busy it is on the day!)
- bookings aren't essential but they are appreciated as they help manage the class size for everyone's comfort.
- $2 - from every ticket is donated to the Royal Childrens Hospital.
Please let me know if you have any other questions!
:) x Monique x