Actions and Detail Panel
Family First Aid with St John Ambulance (Woden Library)
Thu, May 18, 2017, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM AEST
This program is suitable for parents and carers.
Do you care for young children and want to develop life saving skills? Come and join Dr Kym Schmid from St John Ambulance for a presentation on first aid for families.
- We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Please contact the library if you wish to amend or cancel your booking. This will enable others to participate in the program.
- Age ranges apply. The age limit is necessary and made due to required skill level / coordination for the activity.
- Adult supervision is required for all children attending the program.
- Please arrive 10 mins early to allow time to check in; this assists the program to run on schedule.