Actions and Detail Panel
Facility Induction: Recording Studio
Sun. 16 October 2016, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm AEST
Book and use the Recording Studio for free, once you’ve successfully completed your induction.
The Edge’s Recording Studio provides access to near-professional equipment and specialist software for recording, mixing, editing and mastering. Recording studio hire is free; however you first must complete a Recording Studio induction, which runs approximately once every three weeks.
The costs for the induction session are:
- $150 for those with no Pro Tools experience: this three hour session will include an introduction to the Recording Studio environment and an introduction to Pro Tools
- $50 for those with Pro Tools experience: this one hour session will introduce users to the Recording Studio environment
- Participants must be over 16 years of age
- Enclosed, flat footwear must be worn at all times
- Inductions will only go ahead if all places are filled. In the instance that the session is cancelled a full refund or a credit for the next session will be offered.
- Please register for an Edge Account before you arrive. You will need an account to complete the induction, assessment and make bookings for the equipment