- Master the 3 stages of any successful facilitation
- Plan to succeed- how 60% of impact happens before the event
- How to combat self-doubt and nerves that ruin your results
- Gain more power, confidence and presence as a facilitator
- Calmly Manage resistance, questions and strong emotions
- Elevate your talents and identify your facilitation blind-spots
- Ignite engagement and follow-through in your audience
Please arrive a little early to get settled and to register. Registration will commence from 8.30am.
(Note- there will be a post-course webinar on Monday, 21 November at 7pm. Details will be provided to you shortly).
You may wish to bring a water bottle to stay hydrated during the session.
Wear layered clothing as the temperature in the venue varies.
Secure Parking operates a car park located in the heart of the Sydney CBD at 168 Clarence Street,
Sydney. There is direct access to the Club via the car park lift. For more information, please
Buses and trains are located at Town Hall Station, which is about 5 minutes walk from the venue.
For more transport information, please visit http://www.transportnsw.info/.
Your event contact person is Audrey.