Actions and Detail Panel
Facilitation. Lewis Method Deep Democracy Style.
Wed., 09/08/2017, 9:00 am – Thu., 10/08/2017, 4:30 pm AEST
Facilitation. Deep Democracy Style. Level 1 Program.
Wednesday August 9 and Thursday 10 9.00am - 4.30pm
All basic Deep Democracy facilitation tools are covered in 8 modules. You'll learn, practice & be ready to begin to apply these tools after just two days.
The Lewis Method of Deep Democracy provides a transformative toolkit & roadmap, for people who lead & facilitate group processes, to be able to enable groups to have rich conversations & participate in effective decision-making.
The methodology is deep in that it supports the exchange of ideas by surfacing the range of values, beliefs, & attitudes that inform & enrich individual and group processes. It’s democratic in that it emphasises that every voice matters & that organisations, groups and individuals thrive when majority & minority voices are valued & included.
Who is it for? Anyone who works with groups & would appreciate tools that:
- Enable people to leave group discussions & meetings feeling it was an good use of their time
- Make it safe for a diverse range of voices to be heard
- Diagnose early signals of people disengaging & have the tools to address this
- Allow groups to make decisions that people actually act on & follow through with
- Explore ways to harness the energy of tension & turn it into fuel for productive group processes
- Address difficulties your group faces making decisions and collaborating
- Bring your organisation or team to its next level of capacity
The Lewis Method of Deep Democracy is used in the community, public & business sectors, universities, schools, with boards & more in over 30 countries.
$690 (GST n/a) Community organisations & small NGOs (please call to discuss sliding scale options)
$890 (GST n/a) Medium to large NGOs
$1190 (GST n/a) Corporate & Government
Consultants please select which fee you think best suits your practice and/or which sector you tend to work in.
Partial scholarships available for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, First Nations People (please call to discuss)
For more information contact Pru Gell
p. 0401 006 209