Actions and Detail Panel
Facebook for Business
Sat. 22 October 2016, 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm AEDT
Computer Troubleshooters do Social Media too!
We have had numerous requests from our clients for assistance with social media - so we are running a Facebook for Business workshop.
The workshop will be run by Bonnie Capell. Bonnie has extensive exerience in social media marketing, business development and with a degree in Multimedia she will be able to offer excellant insights into the best social media options for your business.
Because of daily work demands it is often difficult to do these courses on a normal workday so we have decided to hold this workshop on a Saturday afternoon in the hope that more of our small business owners will be able to attend.
This will be a hands-on workshop and by the end of this workshop, you will have set up and be managing a Facebook Business Page with tools and tips for building audiences and engagement, investigating ads and measuring through analytics.
We are limiting the workshop to 15 people to ensure a quality learning experience. Book early to avoid disappointment.
This Facebook for business workshop will cover the following topics:
- Using a computer to set up a Facebook Business Page.
- Discover how to use Facebook targeting to find your customers.
- Practice creating Facebook Ads with tips and tricks to engage.
- Establish Business Vs Personal Facebook settings and manage Admins.
- Learn how to automate content and use tools to save time.
- Investigate building audiences on Facebook Business Page.
- Please call us on 6651 8868 for further information.