eStorm Australia is proud to present "Explore Creative Electronics and Coding"
This workshop will explore creative electronics and coding with:
• Effectively use Makey Makeys and DIY Robots
• Use the newly released Minecraft for EDU
• Use TouchDevelop to get your students coding with ease
• Use Ozobots, Spero & Littlebits with your students
• Develop easy and engaging makerspace lessons your students will love!
The course will include a certificate of attendance and is fully catered. Please Register ASAP, tickets close 16/9/16