What would it take to ignite your sense of urgency?
What is the ‘call to arms’ that could drive you to create greater success? For business leaders it’s time to elevate our level of creative thinking, innovation and (importantly) decisive action.
Executive Lunches are created to help busy business owners get out of their own ‘space’ and see their world from a different perspective.
Our next lunch: 11th November 2016
Topic: How to Gain and Retain Wisdom in Your Business
So much focus now is on new technology and innovation – it’s all future-oriented. But we shouldn’t forget the past. How can you recognise and capture the knowledge, experience and wisdom that already exists in your business? And how do you keep that wisdom in your business? It’s about the process and the people.
- What is ‘wisdom’?
- How do you capture and embed wisdom in a business?
- Why the enemies of wisdom are absenteeism, presenteeism and staff turnover.
- How to use wisdom to create harmony in a multi-generational workplace.
- Common Human Resource practices, workplace trends, and traps to avoid.
About our Guest Practitioner, Sarah Neideck:
With over 6 years of specialist experience in workplace, human resources and industrial relations, Sarah is an expert in assisting businesses to manage their obligations and risks across their workforce. Sarah helps business owners and in-house human resources teams solve employee issues ranging from recruitment and promotions to terminations and everything in between. Her advice is practical, commercial and relevant to what the business needs.
Should you join us for lunch?
Are you a business owner or senior manager:
- In a business turning over about $2m p.a. or more
- Who has an interest in the Executive Lunch topic and are prepared to contribute, debate and listen to other people’s points of view, and
- Are open to new ideas and finding ways to stimulate innovative thinking
Yes? The we'd love to see you at our next Executive Lunch.
Apart from the criteria above attendance is open to everyone… male or female, young or wise, business-to-business or business-to-consumer.
Of course at each Executive Lunch you will meet like-minded proactive people who run sizeable businesses. But this is not a typical business networking event. In fact we don’t even expect you to ‘network’. And you aren’t expected to ‘do business’ with the people you meet. But we do hope you like them!
Just come along and be yourself.