Actions and Detail Panel
Excellence in Day Surgery Exhibition for Trade Partners
Sat. 19 August 2017, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm AEST
Dear Trade Partner,
You are cordially invited to attend the NSW Day Surgery Nurses Association's (DSNA) 2017 "Excellence in Day Surgery" State Conference to showcase your new and exciting products and concepts.
DSNA is committed to being the leader in affordable, professional and personal development for day surgery healthcare workers
Your company's support is key to our Conference success and we are keen to work with you to ensure our delegates spend time learning about your products. Following feedback from previous conferences, we are continuing with a trade passport, with significant prizes to encourage our delegates to visit your company stand.
Refreshments will be served at morning tea (9.45-11.00) and lunch (13.15-14.15) in the trade area to ensure delegates have the best opportunity to interact with your displays. The conference will conclude at 4pm and as we are not having an afternoon tea break the trade display will end after lunch.
The DSNA committee have tried to keep our charges reasonable again this year, we are charging $1800 for a display table, which includes morning tea and lunch, for one representative and $160 for each additional representative. We also encourage company representatives to attend any education sessions which maybe of interest through the day.
We appreciate it is a challenge to allocate corporate funding but feel we have a proven formula for quality education programs and our conferences are well attended.
We look forward to your continued support and together we will strengthen the day surgery healthcare industry.
Sue Flack & Tricia Goh
NSW Day Surgery Nurses Association
Is there parking?
- Valet parking is available, with car park 300 meters from the hotel.
Where is it and how do I get there?
- Located above one of Australia's most iconic department stores and centrally positioned amongst Sydney's prime tourist shopping and entertainment districts including Westfield Sydney, Pitt Street Mall and Queen Victoria Building.
- The Hotel is located 25 km from Kingsford Smith International Airport.
- This luxurious 5-star Hotel is also within easy reach of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, The Rocks, Darling Harbour, Hyde Park and Sydney Opera House.
- An underground walkway conveniently connects the Hotel to Sydney's railway hub at Town Hally Station.
- Buses are just minutes from the Hotel and taxis are at Swissotel's doorstep.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Cancellations made after 1 May 2017 are non-refundable and cancellations made prior will incur a 15% administration fee.
Who can I contact if I have any queries?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Michelle Berarducci on 02 9799 1632