Actions and Detail Panel
Tue. 9 May 2017, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm AEST
Microsoft Excel is the bestselling and most widely used spreadsheeting program in the world. Microsoft Excel is standard in most businesses, and is almost essential to operate efficiently in today’s office environment. TP human capital’s Microsoft Excel training will give you the skills to confidently and efficiently produce professional spreadsheets and databases.
This course will get you creating, formatting, filing and printing excel documents in no time. On completion you will be well on the way to producing professional documents, with reduced time and effort, making you more efficient in your job (or, assisting you to get a job that requires basic computer skills).
- Enter and edit data in the most efficient manner
- Move around and select cells on your worksheet
- Use the menu toolbar
- Close the current workbook
- Create a new workbook
- Save your workbook
- Forward your workbook as e-mail
- Open a new or existing workbook
- Set workbook properties
- Work with multiple workbooks
- Basic features: summing, subtracting, multiplying and dividing figures, check spelling
- Using AutoFill and AutoSum
- Adjusting, moving and copying cells
- Constructing simple formulas
- Formatting the worksheet
- Viewing your worksheet
- Charting your data: creating, changing, formatting charts
- Getting help and printing
- Customising Excel
Prerequisites: Introduction to Windows or familiarity with windows operating system
Click here to download skills assessment just to make sure you are registering at right level.
Email to email@example.com for review, prior to registering for event.
Or click here for more information about this workshop.