Microsoft Excel is one of the most powerful and important software applications ever made, used by millions of marketers, financiers, technologists and everyday users for anything from complex modelling to personal budgeting.
This intermediate course in Excel targets students with a basic knowledge of Excel, and covers a wide range of functionality, from the correct use of autofill to the creation of database-like tables. You will learn all there is to know about conditional formatting, charts, tables, and functions.
This course is perfect for anyone who looks to enhance their skills with Excel. If you have been working with Excel for a while and want to increase your knowledge of the above mentioned, then this is a perfect class to start. By the end of this class, you will be flying through sheets with large amounts of data, perform advanced functionalities and ultimately save yourself hours of work.
We will cover the following content in the workshop:
- View window
- Data sorting
- Relative and absolute variance
- Conditional formatting
- Functions (SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, text functions, date and time functions and more)
- Named cells and ranges
- Export, import and print different file formats
- Pivot tables
This workshop will be hands-on and practical, with in-class exercises for each section covered.
- Basic cell formatting
- Understand how to write and edit formulas and enter data
- Understand the concept of cell ranges
- Basic maths calculations and order of operations