Estate Planning - The Modern Family
Estate Planning - "The Modern Family"
Modern Families are not simple, in reality and on Television. Our Event will look at the “Modern Family” to pose the questions concerning all of us as members of a Modern Family.
How do you as a parent, a spouse and a family member create a plan for what happens after you die?
How do you as a parent, a spouse and a family member ensure your goals, directions and wishes are implemented if you no longer have the capacity to do this for yourself?
What does death or being permanently unable to manage your own affairs (let’s call this Incapacity for short) mean for:
- your business,
- your financial commitments,
- your wealth management and
- most important of all your family?
Together with us, you’ll participate in a conversation using The Pritchard Family from Television’s “Modern Family” to raise the issues you need to consider as:
- The Owner of a Family Business
- A Member of a Blended Family
- A spouse and life partner
- The Parent of Children in all the ways you have them in your life (as Adults, as Step Children, Adopted, Disabled and Minor Children), and
- A Grandparent
We’ll also look at:
- Choosing an Executor
- Issues with Superannuation
- Protecting Family Wealth so it stays in the Bloodline
- The role of an Estate Planning Facilitator, Financial Planner and Estate Planning Specialist Lawyer
Ultimately this Event will raise the issues and puts these questions:
- “What happens next?” and
- “What can we put in place now to deal effectively with Death and Incapacity, out there?
We’re making seats to this event limited so you have an opportunity to have a great conversation with us that inspires you to take action.