Essentials of Leadership: To Be Extraordinary in Your Field (May-June 2017)
Tuesday, 2 May 2017 from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm (AWST)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
That’s Easy Learning
Essentials of Leadership: To Be Extraordinary In Your Field
Fremantle Art Studios and That's Easy Learning present a 6x Week Workshop Series
Tue 02 May - Tue 06 Jun 2017
TIME: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Perth Venue TBA
SPECIAL EARLY BIRD PRICE: Pay in full by Tue 21 Mar
$497 Single Ticket
$697 Double Ticket
Tickets and Payments That's Easy Learning
Ph: 1300 555 635
Online Tickets Eventbrite
Venue Enquiries Rachelle Walker: 0455 140 986
Please allow extra time on the evening to locate parking and the venue.
Public transport also available.
What to expect:
- Get trained in highly effective solution strategies
- Gain clear, easy and immediately actionable tools and skills, that you can use for life
- Get the results you want
- Create clear and powerful goals and get the tools you need to achieve them rapidly
- Harness your power and strength
- Inspire leadership and strength in others
- Discover new and highly effective ways to deal with challenges, conflicts, and objectives
- Develop effective management skills that take you from strength to strength
- Take your business to a new level of productivity
- Watch yourself grow beyond your own expectations
- These tools and skills are real game changers
- Surprise yourself, and everyone else around you
- Be trained by people with heart and soul and passion
Teach Once Learn Twice:
Essentials of Leadership | 02 May - 06 Jun 2017
Leaders at all levels are developed over time with a strong commitment to ongoing learning and personal development. This series of online lessons in leadership, combined with the “Teach Once Learn Twice” methodology, will produce permanent and lasting changes in your workplace. Everyone in the organisation develops a common language of assertive communication, and this reduces conflict, and increases productivity.
- Increased sales and profits
- Less urgency and stress at work
- More quality time with family and friends
- More productive time spent at work
- Sorting out partnership issues
- Setting a clear vision
- Getting clear on your marketing plans
- Happy and productive people
- Delegate with confidence
Important Personal outcomes…
- Learning to trust others
- Communicating with a parent or child
- Reconnecting with a friendship that has gone pear shaped
- Sleeping at night
- Spending more time with your family and loving it
- Giving up unhealthy habits like smoking, overeating, drinking
- Finding purpose and satisfaction in your personal relationships.
Jeff Muir and his team have a wealth of experience in developing leaders in business for over seventeen years. The Fremantle Art Studios team combine their knowledge and expertise in Professional Development in the Arts and Creative Industries, with Jeff's Methodology; to bring you a training series that can take your Arts Practice, Creative Business, or Professional Team to a whole new level.
You always have more power than you think you have.
The information and training provided in this workshop series, can be effectively applied to a wide range of industries including, production, manufacturing, food services, retail, corporate enterprises, large projects, and developments, festival management, creative industry, hospitals and finance.
Using this methodology in your Business and Professional Practice, will give you the power to transform your team, leadership, and management, sales, marketing, production, and finances; producing lasting results. The ongoing support and training required to produce long-term solutions are available from Jeff and his Team.
With a down to earth, no nonsense approach; the workshops are clear, simple, and immediately actionable. Most importantly; Jeff's team are very effective and efficient in facilitating successful and powerful training and development.
Unleash the BEST in YOU and LEAD the way. Take your Business and Creative Practice to a whole new level!
Have questions about That's Easy Learning, or the Essentials of Leadership
That’s Easy Learning
Ph: 1300 555 635
Int: +61 4111 22 600
Int: +61 455 140 986
That's Easy Learning workshops deliver powerful content, providing hands-on, nuts-and-bolts
information that can be put into immediate action, and that produce effective and immediate
results. I have made enormous progress in a very short period of time, both personally, and in
my business. This methodology is practical, down-to-earth, and teaches you what’s really
needed, giving you the tools to tackle what really matters; head-on. This training has changed
how I operate, altered my perspective of myself, given me power and strength where I was
stopped and has brought out the best in me… I can’t wait to see where this takes me and my
Business Owner & Designer-Maker, Fremantle Art Studios, Fremantle, Western Australia
Save This Event
When & Where
Jeff Muir - That's Easy Learning
If you want something different, entertaining, challenging and above all, a training that really works then welcome along.
You will leave Jeff Muir’s events and get results immediately and here’s why. After 33 years as an educator, he has cracked the code and produced a stunning breakthrough.
He has created a methodology called “Teach Once Learn Twice” that is so simple and effective you can’t fail to get results.
Jeff has a very colourful background as a farmer, adventure horse riding tour operator, property investor, entrepreneur, and business educator. He has been crashing through traditional brick walls of what’s possible in creating leaders in business and he is focussed on his mission of “Transforming All Relationships.”
He is a man of passion, very down to earth, grounded and emotionally available. As an active member of a men’s group, he is committed to mentoring men through the stages of their lives.
Jeff lives in Sydney and is the proud parent of two adult children and one grandchild.
Connect with Jeff on