Actions and Detail Panel
Essentials Espresso Training 27th October 2016
Thu. 27 October 2016, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm AEDT
Essentials: Espresso is the recommended starting point in our courses. It's designed to provide a solid foundation as a coffee maker, regardless of your current experience level.
Recommended experience: All Levels
Learn how to control your variables and setup an espresso machine and grinder to achieve high quality and consistent Espresso extractions.
Learning outcomes include
• Setup an Espresso Machine
• Espresso Preparation Technique
• Setting up a grinder using an Espresso recipe
• Measuring dosage using scales
• Grind adjustments
• Basics of tasting
• Extraction and Espresso Brew parameter theory
• Packing down an Espresso machine
Duration: 3hours – 70% hands on
PROMO CODE: grinderscoffee2016
Trainer: Nick Percy - Grinders State Training Manager
Mobile: 0427 282 630 Email:email@example.com
Can you please ensure:
- Participants are wearing OHS compliant fully enclosed shoes and appropriate clothing.
- Participants arrive with enough time to park and sign in (entry may be denied if more than 15 minutes late).
Please register ALL attendees individually with their own email address. Confirmation details including a map to the venue and all requirements will be sent direct to them.
Training will be cancelled if less than 4 people are registered to attend 2 working days prior to the training session.