Essentials: Espresso is the recommended starting point in our courses. It's designed to provide a solid foundation as a coffee maker, regardless of your current experience level.
Recommended experience: All Levels
Learn how to control your variables and setup an espresso machine and grinder to achieve high quality and consistent Espresso extractions.
Learning outcomes include
- Setup an Espresso Machine
- Espresso Preparation Technique
- Setting up a grinder using an Espresso recipe
- Measuring dosage using scales
- Grind adjustments
- Basics of tasting
- Extraction and Espresso Brew parameter theory
- Packing down an Espresso machine
Duration: 3 hours – 70% hands on
Class size: 8 people
The session is held at the Grinders Coffee training centre located at 204 Norton Street in Leichhardt.
Jono Goldthorpe, Grinders Coffee Specialist NSW
0409676223 or email@example.com
Your Promo Code has been sent to you in the original email regarding training. If you have forgotten your Promo Code, contact Jono Goldthorpe or your Grinders Coffee BDE