Actions and Detail Panel
Essentials: Espresso (Busselton)
Thu. 23 March 2017, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AWST
Essentials: Espresso is the recommended starting point in our courses. It's designed to provide a solid foundation as a coffee maker, regardless of your current experience level.
Recommended experience: All Levels
Learn how to control your variables and set up an espresso machine and grinder to achieve high quality and consistent Espresso extractions.
Learning outcomes include
- Setup an Espresso Machine
- Espresso Preparation Technique
- Setting up a grinder using an Espresso recipe
- Measuring dosage using scales
- Grind adjustments
- Basics of tasting
- Extraction and Espresso Brew parameter theory
- Packing down an Espresso machine
Duration: 3 hours – 70% hands on
Class size: 6 people
The session is held at a Grinders Coffee Training Centre.
Your Promotional Code has been sent to you in the original email regarding training. If you have forgotten your code, contact your Grinders Coffee BDM.