Actions and Detail Panel
Essential Oils for Beginners - Brisbane
Sun. 13 November 2016, 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm AEST
Come along to this workshop jam-packed with ready to implement information on how to use essential oils for your health, home and happiness! Come along to a nose-opening afternoon learning how certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils can be used to:
* Boost your immunity
* Support respiratory function
* Protect against seasonal threats
* Promote calm, relaxation and restful sleep
* Soothe sore muscles and joints
* Reduce head tension
* Replace expensive store bought toxic cleaning products
* Make delicious treats and healthy recipes
* Support emotional health
- BOOK IN BY 2nd NOVEMBER and you will be sent some oils to enjoy before you even attend!*
- BOOK IN to both this class and THIS morning pamper session: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/pamper-yourself-with-essential-oils-brisbane-tickets-27454082901 and receive a FREE coffee from Site Cafe in Banyo during the lunch break.
This FREE content-rich workshop will leave you feeling empowered to take control of your health. You will be given access to resources to continue your own education and tools to take a proactive approach to your own health and well being. This is an educational workshop designed as an introduction to certifield pure therapeutic grade essential oils. There is an opportunity to purchase oils for those who wish to do so, however there is no obligation or expectation and all are welcome to come and learn. Bring a notepad!
Come and experience for yourself the most pure essential oils made in the world, all whilst learning:
- What are essential oils?
- How do they help?
- How should they be applied safely?
- The difference between single oils and blends and when you should use each
- Safety and essential oils including safe dilution rates including for children, babies and pregnant mamas
- How to know which oils should be used for what!
My name is Alison Bartolo and I am the founder of Healthy Munchkins - a concept founded on true health and wellness. I am a Mum(my!) to three young children who have opened my eyes and landed me on an express journey of learning about physical, emotional and spiritual health. I have immersed myself in the study of aromatherapy and nutrition and I now love running workshops and engaging with people from all walks of life, opening doors to healthier lives. Owner of Site Cafe in Brisbane, I have a passion for wholesome foods made from scratch and building a sense of community and connection.
Originally from the UK, I live in Brisbane but travel Australia educating about natural health solutions. My purpose is to play an integral role in the global shift towards ‘Wellness Care’. I believe in pro-actively maintaining a state of wellness in preference to solely reacting to sickness and ill–health. My philosophy is that given the right environment and support, the body can heal itself when it does come under threat.
This is a free introductory workshop discussing the health benefits of using essential oils. It is my passion to educate how to use essential oils safely in the home - for health, in cooking, in DIY cleaning products and for emotional well being. Due to the large amount of content covered during the class and the educational delivery, this class is recommended for adults only. Babes in arms are welcome!
BOOK IN BY 2nd NOVEMBER and you will be sent some oils to enjoy before you even attend!* Applies to those who do not currently have a doTERRA wholesale account.
BOOK IN to both this class and THIS morning pamper session: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/pamper-yourself-with-essential-oils-brisbane-tickets-27454082901 and receive a FREE coffee from Site Cafe in Banyo during the lunch break (this will be given to you during the morning session)
I am looking forward to meeting you!
With love, health and happiness,