EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST – CLOSE 29 NOVEMBER 2017
Please register if you are interested in attending.
The workshop will only go ahead if we have 15+ interested participants
Muswellbrook - Child Safe Workshop – 1 March 2017
Do you work or volunteer with children and need to know more about child safe practices?
The Office of the Children's Guardian is running a free workshop that can help you to understand and implement Child Safe principles in your workplace.
Participants will learn about:
• Creating a child safe culture
• Codes of conduct
• Situational prevention and effective risk management
• Effective recruitment and selection tips
• Obligations under the Working With Children Check
• Complaints management techniques
Participants will receive a workbook with helpful information and templates.
Participants who remain for the entire duration of the workshop will also receive a certificate of attendance.
When & Where
Contact Carolyn or Charmaine at Hunter Networks of Practice on 02 4961 0700 or email email@example.com