The Entrepreneurs' Co-Lab: PRE-REGISTRATIONS OPEN NOW - SAVE 50%
This is no ordinary business workshop event! If you'd like to learn with friends, connect with talented business owners and make your own success, the Co-Lab is for you.
Fun. Interactive. Collaborative.
Our one day intensive, practical workshop series is designed to rapidly build your business skills, and make genuine connections with other like-minded entrepreneurs.
Want to grow your business this year but feel like you don't have the right skills, confidence or a team to take care of everything? You are not alone in your startup journey.
"Really great day, enjoyed meeting new people and learning new skills. Thankyou!"
"Fab format and lovely group of people."
"The value was immense and jam packed with information and opportunities to chat."
A team of local Melbourne facilitators will take you on a journey to roadmap your business action plan. Choose your own adventure to get the skills you need now.
PLUS we invite you to draw on and contribute to the collective wisdom and expertise of your entrepreneurial peers in this community-style Skill Share event. Not your average business sesh!
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE OF THE TYPES OF SESSIONS YOU CAN EXPECT
All the stuff you Get:
- Mix and Match your expert-guided, hands-on workshops (details to be confirmed) in gorgeous surrounds to inspire clever minds
- Actions Sprints – follow up each session by road-mapping your plans
- 1 x Bonus Session - for the brain or the body
- Lunch & light Afternoon Tea
- Sundowners – enjoy a cheeky drink with your new besties to celebrate your awesomeness
- Co-Labber showbag
- So many new skills and a custom-made formula to grow your business
What you Give:
- One day investment of your best self to devote to your business
- A willingness to share your knowledge and ideas with others
Who is this designed for?
- Energised, inspired business owners ready to act
- Solopreneurs, freelancers and creatives wanting to join forces and connect to something bigger
- Those needing a confidence boost to tackle the ‘too-hard basket’ aspects of your business
- Anyone seeking a genuinely supportive network and access to business opportunities arising through connections
CHECK-IN & CONNECT FROM 8:30AM. KICK-OFF AT 9AM.
SPEND TIME CELEBRATING THIS EPIC DAY. FINISH AT 5:30PM
Are you charging for the event?
The Entrepreneurs' Co-Lab is massive value and we want to keep it accessible and affordably priced + you get food, snacks, sundowners, materials and tools to take away and connected to an awesome community of like-minded entrepreneurs and freelancers! AMAZING deal. Do not miss out.
GIVEGETTERS WILL RECEIVE A 50% DISCOUNT - JUST ENTER THE PROMO CODE FOUND UNDER 'MEMBER PERKS' AT WWW.GIVEGET.BIZ
Are there ID requirements or attendee reqirements to enter the event?
You don't need ID, but this is an event especially for existing business owners. It can be a new or early stage business/freelancer, but you must be up and running as a registered business.
What should I bring to the event?
Most workshops require a laptop and also pens and paper
Snacks and drinks - Lunch & Afternoon Tea is provided but your brain will be working hard!
Business cards are gonna be super useful for your new peers
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact GiveGet: info [at] giveget.biz
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, but please let us know. We will need your replacement to give us the details you supplied during registration.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Nope. Save a tree. :)
What is the refund policy?
There are high costs associated with running this event and we're offering it at a super affordable price to make it accessible. Therefore, no refunds will be available. You may on sell your ticket or arrange a private transfer. If you let us know you need to cancel, we can also help you by selling on your ticket to any waitlisters to help you.