Actions and Detail Panel
Entrepreneur Day Retreat ~ University of Sydney
Sat. 29 October 2016, 9:45 am – 4:00 pm AEDT
PREVIOUSLY FULLY BOOKED OUT WEEKS EARLY
VERY LIMITED EARLY BIRD
FREE PLACES AVAILABLE NOW
“An invaluable source of business knowledge.” Patrick Aitken
“Energising & inspiring.” Victoria Jane
“Highly recommend.” Melanie Lee
“Awesome content.” Sheila Tan
- Understand the mindset of people with less resources than who become ultra successful & super rich
- Practise Coaching Skills to ensure total clarity for the next year
- Have fun being coached by other like minded people
- Understand fundemental branding, marketing & sales essentials needed for your success
- Leave with a series of tools and techniques that will make a significant difference to your own life
- Discover how you can make an even bigger & lasting difference to the lives of others
- Understand how you can significantly increase your income by knowing the ten things that the 36% of business do that survive that the 74% of business don't do, that fail
- Get the secrets to achieving author status easily in 60 days of less
- How to make a tank of money, without being a shark...
- Receive a complimentary digital copy of the International #1 Bestseller Successonomics, co-authored by Marc Alfred (P.Th) & Steve Forbes (RRP $19.99) of the world-famous Forbes business magazine.
- Connect with ambitious, like-minded people just like you & build relationships that will continue long after the day ends.