Do you ever feel like you are too busy working in your business to work on your business? Do you wonder how other women with businesses balance everything? Do you wish you just had some time to connect with yourself and to build a friendship group of women who 'get' you? Imagine how great it would be to dedicate a couple of hours once a month to get to know other women, to share the wins and build each other up. Well, this might just be the event for you.
We believe that women build friendships that lead to business growth, referrals and opportunities. We also believe that the formal way of doing business might work for some people but not for all. This networking and business support event specifically for women who live and do business in the Wyndham Council areas in Victorias western suburbs to connect with each other in an informal, no pressure, no sales, no formalities environment.
Who is this event for?
- Women in business and leadership who want to meet other women.
- Women who understand the importance of taking time away to be inspired and connect.
- Women who don't want to be sold to.
- Women who get bored with long presentations and formalities.
- Want to meet other local women in business.
- Believe that the best business is built on friendships.
- Love good food and good company.
Please come along, bring a friend and support women in business in your area.
There is no cost apart from your lunch. We run a very informal style group designed to support, encourage and cheer each other on. Why not come along and join us.
For more details please email me at
email@example.com or phone 0412 966 851