Actions and Detail Panel
English Conversation Classes - Intermediate level - Wednesdays 10am-12pm, L...
Wed., 26/04/2017, 10:00 am – Wed., 28/06/2017, 1:00 pm AEST
Term 1, 2017 dates:
8 February, 15 February, 22 February
1 March, 8 March, 15 March, 22 March, 29 March
- 5 April
Term 2, 2017 dates:
3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 24 May, 31 May
7 June, 14 June, 21 June, 28 June
Terms 1 and 2 online bookings open from 16 January 2017.
Each booking allows you to attend the class for two consecutive terms (approximately 9-10 weeks per term). If the class suitable for your English proficiency is not visible, it means that the class is fully booked.
The classes are offered to Australian residents or citizens. Temporary residents who are not currently studying or teaching at a tertiary institution are also eligible to apply.
Enquiries: 9093 6400.
Terms and conditions:
- Participants attending must be aged 18 or over and from a background where English is not the first Language spoken.
- Limited to one session per person per week. Bookings are not transferable.
- Bookings are essential. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- A non-refundable $12.50 fee per term to be paid at the Library before attending your class.
- The classes are subject to one-off cancellation.
- You will need to show the confirmation of your booking either on your smart phone or with a printed ticket at your first lesson.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your booking online as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the program.
- Due to high demand and in the interest of fairness you are allowed to enrol for a maximum of one year (or 4 terms) only for the same level of class, or your booking will be cancelled.
- Priority for bookings will be given to residents of the Local Government Area.
- You must be a library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can join at any branch.
- For safety reasons, places are limited. Children are not allowed in the class room.
- If you can’t attend a lesson, please tell your tutor or library staff (Jodie or Katherine on 9093 6400).
- Your place will be given to someone else if you do not come to class for more than three weeks in a row.
- Students who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their bookings cancelled.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council’s websites, publications, and social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.