Term 4, 2016 dates:
14 October, 21 October, 28 October
4 November, 11 November 18 November, 25 November
2 December 2016, 9 December, 16 December
Please note: Bookings open 2 weeks before each term starts. Each booking allows you to attend the class for one term (approximately 9-10 weeks). If the class suitable for your English proficiency is not visible, it means that the class is fully booked.
The classes are offered to Australian residents or citizens. Temporary residents who are not currently studying or teaching at a tertiary institution are also eligible to apply.
Enquiries: 9314 4888.
Terms and conditions:
- Participants attending must be aged 18 or over and from a background where English is not the first Language spoken.
- Limited to one session per person per week.
- Bookings are essential. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- A non-refundable $12.50 fee per term to be paid at the Library before attending your class.
- You will need to show the confirmation of your booking either on your smart phone or with a printed ticket at your first lesson.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your booking online as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the programme.
- Tickets or bookings are not transferable.
- A maximum of one year’s (or 4 term’s) enrolment per student for the same class (or the same level) – due to high demand and in the interest of fairness and equity it is intended that participants either progress to the next level of class or make way for new participants after one year.
- Priority for bookings will be given to residents of the Local Government Area.
- You must be a library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can join at any branch.
- For safety reasons, places are limited. Children are not allowed in the class room.
- If you can’t attend a lesson, please tell your tutor or library staff (Jodie or Katherine on 9314 4888).
- Your booking will be cancelled if:
- You do not attend class for more than three weeks in a row.
- You book for more than one year (or 4 terms) at the same level.
- You fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above.