This 3-day workshop is designed to provide trainers of any level of experience tools, techniques and processes to engage your audience and connect them to you, your material and the application of the learning. A no holds barred approach to developing excellence in workplace training beyond anything any Cert IV could ever deliver.
FAQ: What if training isn't my "day job". I'm an expert that is sometimes required to deliver training, will this be of use to me? Yes. It may not be your day job, but there's no reason not be excellent at it, right?!
FAQ: I'm an experienced training consultant for hire, will there be stuff for me? Of course! I have had trainers and consultants with over 20 years exprience come along and discover new and amazing ways to engage their groups.
Here's what you get in 3 value packed days:
- a guaranteed way of engaging audiences from the word go (the magic formula)
- a training design methodology that encompasses just about EVERY learning style you can think of
- a way of designing games, simulations and activities to give your training impact and meaning
- a tried and tested methodology for "thinking on the fly"
- a training delivery model that can reduce your existing preparation time by at least 50%
AND a trainers toolkit crammed packed with stuff that will make your next training "pop"
- A set of amazing flip chart markers to make your charts POP!
- Copies of Donna's books
- Learning Journal
- Connector Pens
- And a whole bunch more.....
"Brilliantly executed and brimming with clear pathway to assist each of us to improve our practice."
"This session was so useful to me - will fundamentally change the way I train!"
"Loved it! All components were so relevant and delivered in a very engaging way. Can't wait to try everything."
When & Where
Donna McGeorge wants you to be the best you can be. She is about connecting you to your truth and your potential.
Whether it is helping individuals find their pupose and voice, or helping trainers be the best they can be at the front of the room, or getting HR functions connected to their business and adding exraordinary value, she is fighting a war against mediocrity.
For over 10 years Donna has worked as a dynamic agent of change in Australia's leading corporate environments. As a speaker, author, trainer and consultant, Donna's methods create an inspiring mindset for change.