Actions and Detail Panel
Employee Engagement Workshop for Managers
Tue. 4 July 2017, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm AWST
Team Leadership Series Workshop #5
7 simple steps to boost employee motivation and performance
Exceptional Teams have highly engaged employees who feel part of the team and like their job. They find their work stimulating and a challenge that enables them to make progress towards pre-determined goals and feel confident in their ability to achieve them. Employees understand how their work makes a positive difference and feel acknowledged for their contribution to team success.
As the primary motivator in a team, it is imperative that team leaders are able to keep their people engaged and motivated. This workshop will show you how.
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Encourage team members to show pride in their work and use discretionary effort to get the job done.
- Empower employees to take responsibility and show initiative.
- Develop processes and practices to ensure that people feel they are making progress.
- Create an environment that enables people to get enjoyment from their work.
What people say
“David has brought a new and refreshing dimension to learning. He has a way of immersing participants so that a lot of learning takes place in a fun way.”
Sook Wah Ho, Managing Director, Petronas Management Training, Malaysia
- Appreciation - How to show people that you and the company cares about them.
- Inclusion - How to make people feel important, known and valued.
- Purpose - How to improve pride and effort by connecting employees to a higher purpose.
- Autonomy - How to empower your people to take responsibility and show initiative.
- Mastery - How to encourage and enable employees to keep improving their skills and striving for better results.
- Feedback - How to give clear and regular feedback about performance and results.
- Fun - How to give employees the chance to have some fun.
Each participant will receive:
- One day training.
- Tea/coffee on arrival, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea.
- Employee Engagement Team Leaders Guide
- Employee Engagement Workbook
- Employee Engagement Toolkit
- Employee Engagement Online Assessment
Why choose our training?
Our learning programs are highly effective because:
- They include tools, tips and tactics you can use right away.
- Concepts are simple to understand and easy to apply.
- Content is presented in a logical and sequential manner.
- Ideas and concepts are memorable and repeatable.
- Our workshops are engaging and fun.
- Content is evidence based and backed by research.
- We have tools to measure the impact of our programs.
- We have a wide range resources to extend the learning.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Public Transport: Venue is 500m north of Perth Train Station.
Parking: Wilson Parking is available in the building - $22 per day.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Tel: +61 (0) 8 9457 5413
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, all registrations are fully transferable.
Save with a Season Ticket
Pay only $497 per workshop with a Season Ticket that includes registration to all 7 Team Leadership Workshops:
- Team Leadership - How to become a more engaging and influential leader.
- Team Strategy - How to create and communicate a crystal clear team strategy.
- Personal Productivity - How to become a more positive, passionate and productive leader.
- Team Relationships - How to reduce conflict and improve communication with quality team relationships.
- Employee Engagement - How to boost employee motivation and performance.
- Better Teamwork - How to get your people working together as a team.
- Team Culture - How to attract and retain great people by building an uplifting culture.