Emerging Leaders Program
Presented by ACTCOSS
This workshop is designed to equip emerging and existing Team Leaders and Managers with knowledge and skills that will assist them to:
- Identify their management style
- Know the art of delegation
- Develop and implement a performance management framework
- Manage underperformance, and undertake difficult conversations
- Develop motivation strategies and some tools to help to inspire others.
Food: Morning tea will be provided.
Contact: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 6202 7200 for more information.
It is ACTCOSS policy to reduce or waive fees for consumer representatives or people experiencing disadvantage; please ask your workshop contact person for assistance.
Terms and Conditions: Bookings are essential. Please register early as places are limited. If you are unable to attend, please let us know so we can offer your place to others on our waiting list.
Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the workshop will incur a full charge.
This seminar is provided with the assistance of the ACT Government – Community Services Directorate.