Embrace Life™ Festival - Illawarra
Embrace Life™ Festivals are a Gratitude™ event.
Gratitude™ is the world's first Co-Operative movement focussed on increasing gratitude on a global scale.
Our local, boutique festivals are about creating experiences, so you can explore, immerse and connect with what is available in your community in the area of health, wellbeing, creativity, personal development and spirituality.
Sunday 28th May we get to celebrate the Illawarra Region and its amazing community.
General admission on the day is $20 or grab an early bird for $15! Kids accompanied, are welcomed for free!
Full program, http://embracelifelivelife.com.au/services/events-workshop/wollongong-festival/
Some of the experiences you can tap into:
- Yoga classes with local teachers and the fabulous Yoga Hive community;
- Embrace Families program that will include kids activities such as craft, meditations, kids yoga, face painting and keeping Kids Active!
- Take time for a massage and herbal tea in our spa environment or connect with our beautiful, intuitive readers;
- Browse the marketplace consisting of natural health products, skin care, essential oils, artists, oracle cards, books, meditation CDs, handcrafted gifts and botanical perfume blends, crystals, flowers, jewellery, local/national workshops and personal coaches, chiropractors, lifestyle organisers, aura photography, spiritual products, clothing, intutive healers, and so much more!
- Interactive and informative workshops covering diverse topics from parenting, how to keep your energy and emotions in balance, sound healing, natural health approaches, meditations, creating your future, simplistic and fulfilling living, organic gardening to the art of connection;
- Local performers will be joining us on the Mantra stage with sound healers and kirtan sacred performers;
We provide you so many ways to totally immerse yourself, be informed & meet with experts around the areas of health & wellbeing.
Embrace Life™ is all about you connecting and accessing the answers you are seeking around health and wellbeing in a friendly, open and generous environment and for us to continue contributing to the increase of our Gratitude quota, locally and globally.
More details, http://embracelifelivelife.com.au/services/events-workshop/wollongong-festival/