Overview: This workshop will run for 2.5 hours. The first half hour will be used to complete the self scorable MBTI form prior to the workshop. Additional workshop points will not be given for the extra half hour.
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) is the most widely used instrument for understanding personality differences and is based on over 50 years of research and development. Learn how your Myers-Briggs type preferences shape the kind of leader you are, and create a leadership development plan that capitalises on your strengths while suggesting areas of improvement.
Key learning outcomes:
- Understand your personal style
- Understand how you interact with others
- Gain self awareness
- Identify ways to use differences constructively
Workshop category: Self awareness
Presenter department: The Hub
Learning points: 10 points
- This workshop is open to current UNSW students only.
- Registration is mandatory. Your attendance MUST be marked at the workshop to receive your learning points.
- It is your responsibility to attend the workshops you have registered for. Failure to notify us of your absence will result in five points being deducted from your record for each workshop that you miss. If you cannot attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 24 hours before the specified workshop so that we can offer your place to another student. If the workshop is scheduled for a Monday, the last time to cancel is 5pm on Friday.
When & Where
UNSW The Hub
Individual student registration is mandatory for all workshops. You must be a currently enrolled UNSW student to participate in these workshops. Only workshops with the Leadership Program logo count towards your points.
UNSW The Hub is a shared space on Kensington Campus where students can engage in study and group work activities, use meeting rooms for group study purposes or hang out with friends. Working space is provided for interns, social work students on placement and those working on joint staff/student projects.
The Hub is also home to our team of Student Participation Advisors who are available to help you with welfare and uni related matters. These services are free, confidential and professional.
To keep up to date with what's happening at The Hub visit our website:
or find us on facebook at: