San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Ekahau Certified Survey Engineer - ECSE l Wi-Fi Expert Training and Certification
The Ekahau Certified Survey Engineer (ECSE) course provides instructor-led classroom lectures and intensive hands-on labs on all aspects of Wi-Fi life cycle management. This includes:
- Off-site planning in 3D
- Pre- and post deployment site surveys
- Troubleshooting of variousWi-Fi issues
- Spectrum (interference) analysis
After the course, students will take the ECSE certification exam.
This course and certification are designed for Wi-Fi systems engineers, IT administrators, and other Wi-Fi professionals, who require an in-depth knowledge on how to deploy and maintain Wi-Fi networksusing Ekahau Wi-Fi tools.
Students are expected to have the following skills & knowledge before attending this course:
- Basics of networking and WLAN 802.11 technology
- Strong general computer skills
- Each student is requiredto bring a laptop to the class (Windows laptop, or a Macbook set up to run Windows OS)
- Sense of humor is recommended but not mandatory The class and exam will be in English language.
- Introduction Installation & activation
- Getting started & user Interface
- Wi-Fi life cycle management & Requirements Designingrobust, high performance Wi-Fi networks Pre- and post deployment Wi-Fi site surveys
- Site Surveys using Laptop vs Tablet vs Phone TroubleshootingWi-Fi issues
- Spectrum Analysis
- WLAN expansion planning Reporting
- Client-side monitoring of Wi-Fi operation
- ECSE Certification Exam
At the end of this course the studentwill hold expert knowledge in designing, deploying and troubleshooting Wi-Finetworks, usingEkahau Wi-Fi tools. The knowledge appliesto all Wi-Finetwork brands.
Certification Exam Criteria
Student must score 75% or better to pass the exam and to receive the ECSE certification
Wi-Fi Site Survey & PlanningTools | email@example.com | www.ekahau.com/wifidesign
Save This Event
When & Where
inTechnology Distribution is a specialist value-add distributor bringing "best of breed' hardware and software to the Australian and New Zealand market through its extensive reseller channel program. Its competencies can be separated into three primary areas: Security, Management and Control with a strong focus on Endpoint technologies.
inTechnology Distribution, a private company, has been in operation since June 1999. Its value-add distributor channel model targets those areas within IT that impact on business and show a justifiable return on investment. The company is effective in building market awareness to introduce products and supports this with specialist technology teams.
inTechnology Distribution’s reputation is based on its customer service, ethical practice and honouring commitments. It is headquartered in Currumbin Waters Queensland with sales offices in Melbourne, Auckland, Manila and Kuala Lumpar.
In particular, inTechnology Distribution has the technical and strong awareness of technologies of today and future challenges faced by many organisations, both large and small. inTechnology Distribution has a young and highly focused team of Pre/Post sales engineers that have the knowledge and expertise to assist channel partners and resellers carry out any scale of projects.