Winning quality property management fees that match your service levels these days seems to get harder and harder with the pressure of cheap agents constantly discounting their fees and owners that seem to be more and more fee conscious.
It can be quite disheartening!
Under these dynamics you CAN shine, impress owners and win quality fees over cheaper agents and in this fast paced expertise-driven seminar we will show you how, using eight proven and effective strategies.
In this 3-hour session you’ll learn:
- Ten effective and different techniques to overcome the toughest of fee objections, including ‘the law of alternate cost’, ‘the hourly rate’ and ‘your most expensive asset’ techniques plus many more.
- Understanding that your fees are only a reflection of your mindset and what you believe you’re worth, and how to increase this using an easy two-step formula!
- Ten essential keys to build trust and rapport quickly, so that the client only wants to do business with you!
- Be exposed to some of the best promotional pre-listing material with awesome booklets, property owners and tenant handbooks and tools that make you look like the best in town, and how to use them as an effective weapon and point of difference to win.
- 40 different examples you can add into your Listing Kit that displays your services and practices, wins their trust and gives you the edge that you’re better than your competitors that display nothing!
- How to use and leverage easily gathered office statistics and develop them into scripts to give the perception you’re clearly the better choice over your competition.
- Proven effective strategies that will perceive you as the marketplace expert using modern content marketing practices with Facebook, e-newsletters, video and with cheap or free technology available right now! Because everyone wants to do business with who they perceive does it the best!
- A great template and example of how to display your professional comparative market analysis against just giving a verbal opinion or simple letter.
Limited Seating - only 50 seats are allocated for this event.
Who should attend? Business Development Managers, Principals, Department Managers. Senior Property Managers and Property Managers.
Please be advised that there is no CPD for this event.
Ticket Cost: $199 per person or $169 per person when 3 or more book from the same office.
Proudly sponsored by:
By Registering - you agree to our Cancellation and Refund Policy:
No refunds if cancelling within 7 clear days before the scheduled event.
If cancelling before 7 clear days before the scheduled event, a refund will be paid less a $55 administration fee per booking.
Cancellations must be received by email or in writing.
‘No shows’ on the day - no refund will be given.
Your company/contact details may be supplied to the event sponsors.
In the event that the session is cancelled by the organisers, darrenhunter.com will refund ticket prices but will not be held liable for other expenses incurred by the registrant - including but not limited to travel costs, accommodation or staff expenses.