Actions and Detail Panel
Effective Parental Leave Transitions Training
Wed. 9 November 2016, 9:00 am – 11:30 am AEDT
This 2.5 hour interactive training is delivered by experienced workplace lawyers and psychologists to provide a unique learning experience for human resources professionals on the legal and best practice strategies for effective parental leave transitions in all three phases.
- Understand the significance of the transition and the challenges it presents in the workplace
- Understand your organisation's minimum legal obligations, including responding to requests for flexible working arrangements
- Manage legal risks, including breaches of National Employment Standards, discrimination, adverse action and constructive dismissal
- Explore best practice strategies and the characteristics of an effective transition manager
- Develop communication skills to promote authentic conversations and consistent messages across the transition
- Identify a range of Resource Pathways to support the transition
Click here for more details.