Actions and Detail Panel
EFFECTIVE CONTRACT MANAGEMENT - SYDNEY, May 8 2017
Mon. 8 May 2017, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm AEST
This course is aimed at improving contract professionals’ knowledge of procurement and contract management at the different phases of the lifecycle of a contract. Upon completion of the course attendees will be able to:
- Streamline the procurement process so that you obtain what you paid for and obtain it when and where as agreed, and simultaneously ensuring that the vendor will keep supplying you in the future
- Make better contracting judgments and quicker decisions
- Discuss the issues surrounding Supplier Relationship Management
- More confidently create enforceable contracts, with appropriate remedies upon beach, and ensure that if it is breached there will be appropriate remedies; and
- Achieve goals more quickly and with less effort, disputes and cost.
Practising for in both the private and public sector, Scott Alden works on large strategic projects and infrastructure projects, and advises clients in relation to commercial contracts, procurement and probity. Scott has specific expertise in government and commercial law, infrastructure projects, general contractual and legislative advice and the tendering process and commercial contracts of all kinds and sizes and for all industries.
Scott is a Partner at Holding Redlich. He has experience in major developments such as government capital and services procurement and infrastructure contracts and performance.
Scott is also highly regarded in the areas of government, water, defence, public transport infrastructure (buses, trains and ferries), IT requirements, tertiary institutions (universities) and ports.
- Early bird $800 +GST (concludes March 27)
- Regular registration $950 +GST (concludes April 24)
- Ticket fee includes full catering, and course materials
To avoid additional booking fees book at metispd.com