Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
The State Library of South Australia's Education Programmes are designed for primary, secondary and tertiary student groups and are linked to key learning outcomes and complement the current Australian Curriculum. These programs have been created to connect learners with the rich history, collections, spaces and exhibitions held by the State Library.
More information about Community Learning programs
Have a question?
Phone us: 8207 7239 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the State Library Opening Hours?
How can students register for their library card?
- You or your students might be interested in our home access to eResources, booking computers, printing, accessing collection items and much more.
- Register for State Library SA library card online few days prior to your visit you will be able to collect the card on your day of visit. Make sure when registering that the Students add their school name and postal address as their secondary address (un-tick the "This is also my postal address").
- This will allow us to have the cards ready upon your school groups arrival or we can post them to the school if they register too late to collect their card.
What can or can't I bring to the event?
- Bring all food and drink in a named group crate.
- Medication may be carried by the adult supervisor in a backpack.
- School bags - preferred option is to leave school bags at school. If it is necessary for students to bring their bags they will be required to leave these with Security staff for the duration of their program.
Do I need to bring an iPad?
- No, you will not need to bring an iPad. The State Library will provide one for you to use during the program.
How will I access my finished Glog?
- The best of the glogs from your session will be uploaded to the State Library Pinterest account. From there you will be able to share it, pin it, download or print it. You will not need Glogster access to do this.