The State Library of South Australia's education programs are designed for primary, secondary and tertiary student groups and are linked to key learning outcomes and complement the current Australian Curriculum. The programs aim to connect learners with the rich history, collections, spaces and exhibitions held by the State Library. Find out more about our programs for schools.
- Discover the State Library of South Australia (suitable for upper primary & secondary school classes)
- Early Settlement of South Australia (suitable for upper primary school classes)
- Coo-ee Digger: experiences of South Australian WW1 soldiers (suitable for upper primary & secondary school classes)
- South Australia & Federation (suitable for upper primary & secondary school classes)
- State Library Resources & the Research Project (suitable for Years 10 - 12 classes)
Up to 30 students per session. If you wish to bring multiple groups, please contact us so we can arrange extra times.