Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
The State Library of South Australia's education programs are designed for primary, secondary and tertiary students and are linked to key learning outcomes and complement the current Australian Curriculum.
- Discover the State Library of South Australia (suitable for upper primary & secondary school classes)
- Early Settlement of South Australia (suitable for upper primary school classes)
- Coo-ee Digger: experiences of South Australian WW1 soldiers (suitable for upper primary & secondary school classes)
- South Australia & Federation (suitable for upper primary & secondary school classes)
- State Library Resources & the Research Project (suitable for Years 10 - 12 classes)
Up to 30 students per session. If you wish to bring multiple groups, please contact us so we can arrange extra times.
Have a question?
Phone us: 8207 7239 or email us: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
How can students register for their library card?
- You or your students might be interested in our home access to eResources, booking computers, printing, accessing collection items and much more.
- Register for State Library SA library card online few days prior to your visit you will be able to collect the card on your day of visit. Make sure when registering that the Students add their school name and postal address as their secondary address (un-tick the "This is also my postal address").
- This will allow us to have the cards ready upon your school groups arrival or we can post them to the school if they register too late to collect their card.
What can or can't I bring to the event?
- Bring all food and drink in a named group crate.
- Medication may be carried by the adult supervisor in a backpack.
- School bags - preferred option is to leave school bags at school. If it is necessary for students to bring their bags they will be required to leave these with Security staff for the duration of their program.