Actions and Detail Panel
Eat That Frog! 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating & get more done
Thu. 8 December 2016, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm AWST
If you have to eat a frog do it in the morning!
Welcome to the world renowned workshop based on the best selling book "Eat That Frog" written by Brian Tracy.
Double your Performance, Double your Productivity, Double your Output.
What would it mean for you, your career or your business if you could double your productivity, your performance, your output?
- How much more could you do?
- How would you use your extra time?
Eat that Frog is the most popular time management system in the world developed by legendary author, trainer and coach, Brian Tracy.
With more than one million course graduates this half day power-workshop is always popular and we expect to fill all allocated seats quickly so reserve your place now.
Time management is really management of your life.
Time management is the ability to determine the sequence of events - what you do first, what you do second, and what you don't do at all. In this fast moving half day workshop, you learn how to apply the most important personal management principles ever discovered to every area of your life. The goal of Eat That Frog is to enable you to double your productivity, performance and output.
But what if I have two frogs?
The benefits of this workshop:
- Decide exactly what you want
- Determine your most important goals
- Set Priorities in each area of your life
- Unlock your mental powers
- Focus on your most valuable task
- Eliminate low-value, no-value activities
- Apply "Zero Based Thinking" to every area of your life
- Downsize, delegate or eliminate non-essential work
- double your productivity and double your free time
The Program Agenda
- Personal goal setting
- Diamond Mining
- Four ways to increase your productivity
- Zero-Based thinking
- Identify your special talents and abilities
- Time allocation exercise
- Constraint analysis
- Six steps to simplification
- Decision Making
- Action Planning