Actions and Detail Panel
Easy Seafood at Home with Nicky Riemer
Sun. 13 August 2017, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AEST
The message is clear – we should all be eating more fish. But what to buy? Where to buy it? How to clean it? And that’s before you even start cooking! Join Nikki as she demystifies fish and shellfish using local, sustainable seafood which can be prepared easily and simply for everyday meals.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.