Actions and Detail Panel
EASE OF BEING - IREST® YOGA NIDRA WEEKEND WORKSHOP WITH SENIOR TRAINER FUYU...
Sat., 04/02/2017, 12:00 pm – Sun., 05/02/2017, 5:00 pm AEDT
What is Integrative Restoration – iRest ?
iRest is a transformative practice derived from the ancient teachings of tantric yoga that leads to psychological, physical, and spiritual health and well-being. iRest is integrative, in that it heals the various unresolved issues, traumas, and wounds that are present in the body and mind. It is restorative in that it aids its practitioners in recognizing their underlying peace of mind that is always present amidst all changing circumstances of life. iRest® Yoga Nidra Meditation is a research-based meditation, relaxation and healing protocol. The practice of iRest enables you to deeply calm your nervous system, integrate difficult emotions and thoughts, and offers you a portal for awakening to your essential nature, timeless Being. iRest meditation is both an excellent personal practice, as well as an adjunctive practice for healthcare and healing professionals.
Why should you attend …
Research shows that iRest Meditation effectively reduces stress, insomnia, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, and post-traumatic stress disorder and enhances joy, equanimity and wellbeing throughout your daily life. You will experience first hand and learn the fundamentals of iRest®: lectures and guided practices to allow you to experience this unique teaching and transformative approach. The workshop includes several short or long iRest Practices, an overview of the 10 steps of iRest protocol and body sensing meditation in movement. Participants will experience the 10 step iRest program fostering well-being and resiliency, and learn how to establish an Inner Resource of wellbeing. Together we will explore ways to:
- Foster well-being and resiliency from stress & anxiety
- Finding your inner resource of wellbeing
- Practice Breath-sensing for resiliency, increased energy, and relaxation
- Learn to be with challenging emotions skillfully in daily life
- Incorporate iRest in the midst of daily life
- Understand the basic neuroscience of meditation
- Awaken to your essential wholeness and true nature
Come join us for this 2-day iRest workshop. You will learn the basic principles and practice of iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation and experience the variety of ways iRest can be used on and off the mat. A workbook is included for each participant in this 2-day workshop.
This workshop is open to everyone: both experienced yoga practitioners and newcomers alike who wish to sample the fullness that iRest has to offer for health, healing, resiliency, well-being, awakening, and the wholeness of being.
“iRest for me is not only something to be practiced. It is like an upgrading of the software of my life and has been instrumental in helping me to be more at home with myself at all levels of being.” – Leigh Blashki, Melbourne, President, Yoga Australia
Having done this 2 days I am definitely signing up for a 5 day Level 1 training. It was an inspiring, fresh, honest and heartfelt presentation. – Juliet Forch, Yoga Teacher, Auckland
4th Feb 2017 Saturday 12:00pm~5:00pm (5 hours)
5th Feb 2017 Sunday 12:00pm~5:00pm (5 hours)
$270 Early Bird (ends on 9th Jan 2017)
$300 Full Price (after 9th Jan 2017)
320 Toorak Rd, South Yarra VIC 3141
The venue has very limited yoga props so please do bring with you any items you need for your own practice and comfort. Things we suggest the attendees to bring are:
* Yoga Mat
* Notepad and pen for journaling
* A blanket or something to cover your body when lying down iRest practice (body temperature drops down few degrees as the body relaxes. So it is best to cover your body with a throw or blanket).
* A pillow or cushion to support your head if you need
* Eye pillow to cover the eyes during the practice (optional if you don’t wish to use that is ok)
* A bolster for your legs (this will support your lower back)
* A meditation chair or cushion if you need
- Flying Masters will provide a 100% refund for program cancelled by the company.
- Full payment is required prior to the program start date.
- All refunds are subject to a 20% administration fee of the total invoice value.
- No refund will be given within 14 days of the program start date, unless we are able to fill your place from the waiting list.
(Note: Photos and video may be taken from time to time during our events by Flying Masters employees, solely for Flying Masters’ marketing purposes.)
*If you need help with the booking or have questions about this event please email email@example.com or call 03 9939 6210.